JANGAN KLIK !

Friday, June 11, 2010

0
Komen
so you can put the blame on me dude

Haa klik la ramai-ramai ❤❤❤




i can feel it . yes u did it . u makes my heart broken . once broken consider . . . >_'<
if u still remember , i`ve advised u before . i dun wan u regret . and ur answer . . wow !!!  0_0  im so pleasure to heard it . . cukup ape yang aku dah rase setakat ni . you olways put the blame on me . just wait kepulangan MOMO . tak lama lagi akan tiba . it`s  too difficult to express what i feel right now . its cant be cured . how to cure the HEART BROKEN ? ?     :''(((





If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you,
I'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life
I wont have to think twice on saying that
"I waited a lifetime to say I love you..."











Moving on is simple,
it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult

I dont miss you, I miss who I thought you was
If someone you love hurts you cry a river,
build a bridge, and get over it.







Never be sad for what is over,
just be glad that it was once yours.

Should I hate you because you hurt me?
Or should I love you because you made me feel special?











Deep down you know it's best for yourself,
but you hate the thought of being with someone else.

Now I believe it when people say love is blind...
'cause I must have been blind to love a person like you.









Money can't mend a broken heart;
that's Love's job.

One can not truly experience the beauty of love
without enduring the pain 





Haa klik la ramai-ramai ❤❤❤

No comments: